Various Bottle Types
Glass, Plastic, and Silicone bottles are fully compatible. (The width of the bottle cannot be wider than 3”.)
Heats Milk Evenly
Heat your breast milk and baby food evenly to avoid hot spots.
LED Light illuminates during warming process as a helpful timer.
BabyX Bottle Warmer is the perfect way to take your parenting skills and baby care to the next level. BabyX promises to warm and heat breast milk and baby food, while also safely and effectively sterilizing teething products from any harmful germs. A built-in LED Light will correctly illuminate and notify you when the warming process is done. BabyX will warm milk and food properly, evenly, and effectively to ensure that all essential vital nutrients remain intact.
1. The bottle warmer heats up your milk may be varied, depending on the size of bottle, room temp or milk just comes out of fridge. Always test your milk/food after removing it from the warmer, do not feed a baby hot milk/food.
2. Do not fill more than 110ml water to the bottle warmer.
3. Do not touch the inside hot water or inside of the warmer. Use the included Baby Tongs for safety.
4. Clean the warmer every 4-week for optimal usage. Switch off your product and allow it to fully cool before cleaning.
5. LED Indicator will turn on during the heating process. Once the heating process is complete, the LED Light will turn OFF. If the water temperature inside the chamber drops, the LED light will turn On again to continue the warming process. (The LED light turns off, it doesn’t necessarily mean the milk is ready.)
Please note that shipping charges are estimated and do not take into account multiple, oversized packages or insurance. We estimate shipping costs in order to keep shipping costs as minimal as possible. Actual shipping charges will be calculated and added when your order is processed. If there is a significant increase in shipping your order will be held and you will be contacted. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause you.
If the shopping cart failed to properly calculate shipping cost and your shipping amount was not reflected in your online shopping cart receipt, we will calculate it manually only charging you our actual cost. If you would like to be notified about the shipping amount before we ship your order, please place a note to notify you in the "Special Instructions / Notes" field during checkout. This may be due to the service you selected being unavailable for your location, formatting issues, malformed Postal/Zip codes, items weighing more than 150 lbs. or your order being split into multiple packages.
all images used are for illustrative purposes only. Individual features such as bag/packaging fabrics, labels, and other materials’ colors may vary, as may peripheral elements (seals, frames, etc.). Please note pictures of products were taken in different light conditions and using the various photographic equipment. Computer screens have different individual settings that moderate colors and patterns independently. The images used on the website are for reference only and does not reflects the actual configuration of the product.
We do not provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the images shown of the products for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.