Jacksons Empire Suggestions

• 9 posts
    August 1, 2020 9:41 AM PDT

Jacksons Empire is dedicated to listening to what it's members have to say.

If you have a suggestion for the website please don't hesitate to post it here.

We look forward to your feedback and our goal is to make you happy. 

This post was edited by 2000 Watts at August 1, 2020 9:41 AM PDT
    • 1 posts
    December 3, 2020 4:45 AM PST

Hi-. Not a decisively crucial matter though.. in general posting, it would be better members' names (who liked the post) unfold, without reloading the whole page. Many thanks. - Jony

• 1 posts
    January 25, 2021 2:51 AM PST

I am just wondering if there is any way to continue watching the videos on chat and still read others comments? Usually you have to lock the chat in order to continue watching the video but are unable to read what friends are chatting about!  

Thank you!

Pyzaz

• 3 posts
    August 15, 2021 11:34 PM PDT

It would be great to limit the repost of the same post once a day, because some people repost the same post many times (more than 40 times) and thus the feed looks like spam

we would look into adding that feature.

This post was edited by Peter Midani at February 2, 2022 1:48 AM PST
    • 3 posts
    August 15, 2021 11:50 PM PDT

It would be great to make all chat features free. This would attract users to communicate exactly on JE. I remember people used to put on shows, and it magically attracted people. JE was a venue for chamber performances. I remember Daniel Reid playing guitar all night, TheMskedMan dancing live or playing videos of his dancing. It was wonderful, it attracted people. And the speakers felt safe with such a warm audience.

So, if people could perform here again, other people would come here to their small concerts. JE, in turn, would increase sales, because there would be many loyal users, and it would be possible to arrange promotions among subscribers

• 3 posts
    November 17, 2021 8:13 AM PST

Need to change the style/color of the Product_Price. At the moment, the price can be seen by selecting/highlighting the text

This post was edited by DianaV at November 17, 2021 8:14 AM PST
    • 1 posts
    February 2, 2022 1:50 AM PST
    Pyrite said:

Need to change the style/color of the Product_Price. At the moment, the price can be seen by selecting/highlighting the text

we know about this issue were looking into fixing the issue.

• 1 posts
    February 2, 2022 8:19 AM PST
    Hello !!

I love the products of JE LLC ❤. I want to write some suggestions :

For example : Peter Midani can make white thermos and sign an autograph on it. The customer / fan will love it. It is a good idea.

For example : for Christmas, Peter Midani can make Christmas postcards and he can sign an autograph on it and he sign with his hand and the customers / fans can order it. It is a good idea. According to me, it is a good idea.

For birthday wishes : the customer/ fan can order a postcard of birthday wishes and Peter Midani can sign an autograph with his hand and Peter can write a nice message such as : Dear Angie I wish you a happy birthday .... Peter Midani

If I have some suggestions I will post them.

Have a nice day