BIG RED T42202 Torin Steel Jack Stands: 2 Ton (4,000 lb) Capacity, Red, 1 Pair (CLEARANCE)
BIG RED T42202 Torin Steel Jack Stands: 2 Ton (4,000 lb) Capacity, Red, 1 Pair
Notice: Clearance & Final Sale items are items that we are clearing from our inventory. items being offered at deep discounts. They may NOT be returned because they are so deeply discounted.
the item is open-box items are goods returned by customers, inspected by the retailer, found to be in working order, and re-sold at a discount, rather than returned to the manufacturer.
About this item
- Lightweight jack stands are used to support your vehicle after lifting with a jack; Wide pyramid foot base provides added strength and stable support
- Constructed of high-grade forged steel with a welded frame design for durability, it handles a wide range of vehicles including small cars, SUVs, and light duty trucks
- Adjustable height ranges from 11-1/4" to 16-3/4" with a 3 ton (6,000 lb) load capacity
- Multi-position ratchet bar has a sawtooth design, allowing for quick height adjustments that lock into place
- Features a large saddle surface area for better contact with the load being supported; Tested for reliability and safety to meet ASME standards
Disclaimer of Liability:
In preparation of this sites, every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors in information may occur. In particular but without limiting anything here, www.jacksonsempire.com disclaims any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained on www.jacksonsempire.com web site. www.jacksonsempire.com also reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice.
If misleading, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate information is brought to our attention, a reasonable effort will be made to fix or remove it. Such concerns should be addressed to us.
Estimated Shipping Disclaimer
Please note that shipping charges are estimated and do not take into account multiple, oversized packages or insurance. We estimate shipping costs in order to keep shipping costs as minimal as possible. Actual shipping charges will be calculated and added when your order is processed. If there is a significant increase in shipping your order will be held and you will be contacted. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause you.
If the shopping cart failed to properly calculate shipping cost and your shipping amount was not reflected in your online shopping cart receipt, we will calculate it manually only charging you our actual cost. If you would like to be notified about the shipping amount before we ship your order, please place a note to notify you in the "Special Instructions / Notes" field during checkout. This may be due to the service you selected being unavailable for your location, formatting issues, malformed Postal/Zip codes, items weighing more than 150 lbs. or your order being split into multiple packages.